CRC Office — Press Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 20, 2017
MEDIA ADVISORY: CRC Meeting Schedule Week of November 27-December 1
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – The Constitution Revision Commission (CRC) noticed the following meeting schedule for the week of November 27-December 1, 2017. CRC meetings are open to the public and will be livestreamed by The Florida Channel on www.TheFloridaChannel.org. Members of the public wishing to address CRC committees will be provided an opportunity to speak at the direction of the respective committee chair. Visit flcrc.gov/Committees for additional information on CRC committees.
The Interim Calendar is available on the CRC Calendars Page at flcrc.gov/Meetings/Calendars/2017.
Monday, November 27
- Education Committee, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday, November 28
- Executive Committee, 9:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Judicial Committee, 1:00 – 5:00 pm
- General Provisions Committee, 1:30 – 6:00 pm
Wednesday, November 29
- Ethics and Elections Committee, 8:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Legislative Committee, 8:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Local Government Committee, 8:30 am – 12:00 noon
- Declaration of Rights Committee, 1:00 – 5:00 pm
- Rules and Administration Committee, 5:15 – 5:45 pm
Thursday, November 30
Friday, December 1
- No meetings scheduled.
ABOUT THE FLORIDA CONSTITUTION REVISION COMMISSION (CRC)
Once every 20 years, Florida's Constitution provides for the creation of a 37-member revision commission for the purpose of reviewing Florida's Constitution and proposing changes for voter consideration. The Constitution Revision Commission (CRC) meets for approximately one year, traveling the State of Florida, identifying issues, performing research and possibly recommending changes to the Constitution. Any amendments proposed by the CRC would be placed on the 2018 General Election ballot. For additional information, visit flcrc.gov. Follow the CRC on social media @FloridaCRC (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube).