P 7: SUFFRAGE AND ELECTIONS, Disqualifications; restoration of voting rights
SUFFRAGE AND ELECTIONS, Disqualifications; restoration of voting rights; Section 4 of Article VI of the State Constitution to restore voting rights of certain felons upon completion of sentence.
Location: Withdrawn from consideration
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Ethics and Elections; Declaration of Rights
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 01/18/18, 9:00 am, City Hall 2nd floor, 300 S Adams St, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 6 NAYS 2
• Now in Declaration of Rights
• Withdrawn from Declaration of Rights
• Withdrawn from further consideration
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.