CS/P 9: EXECUTIVE, Department of Veterans’ Affairs
PROPOSAL by Executive ; Carolyn Timmann
EXECUTIVE, Department of Veterans’ Affairs; Section 11 of Article IV of the State Constitution to require, rather than authorize, the Legislature to provide for the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and prescribe its duties by general law and to specify that the head of the department is the Governor and Cabinet.
Location: In committee (SD)
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Executive
• On Committee agenda-- Executive, 11/28/17, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• CS by- Executive; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/18
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Committed to Style and Drafting
• Now in Style and Drafting
• On Committee agenda-- Style and Drafting, 04/03/18, 1:00 pm, 102 House Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.