P 22: DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Right of privacy; privacy of information
PROPOSAL by John Stemberger
DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Right of privacy; privacy of information; Section 23 of Article I of the State Constitution to specify that a person has the right of privacy from governmental intrusion into the person’s private life with respect to the privacy of information and the disclosure thereof.
Location: Withdrawn from consideration
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Declaration of Rights; Judicial
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 01/25/18, 8:00 am, The Capitol, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by Declaration of Rights; YEAS 4 NAYS 3
• Now in Judicial
• On Committee agenda-- Judicial, 02/01/18, 1:00 pm, City Hall 2nd floor, 300 S Adams St, Tallahassee Florida
• Unfavorable by Judicial, laid on Table; YEAS 2 NAYS 4
• Withdrawn from Judicial
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/21/18
• Withdrawn from further consideration
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.