P 28: JUDICIARY, Funding; Clerks of the courts
JUDICIARY, Funding; Clerks of the courts; Sections 14 and 16 of Article V of the State Constitution to require the state, rather than counties, to fund the cost of communications services for trial courts and to designate the clerk of the circuit court or county court as the official records custodian for court records.
Location: Laid on Table
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judicial; Local Government
• On Committee agenda-- Judicial, 11/28/17, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Judicial, 01/19/18, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Favorable by Judicial; YEAS 6 NAYS 1
• Now in Local Government
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government, 02/02/18, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Unfavorable by Local Government, laid on Table; YEAS 1 NAYS 6
• Died in Local Government
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.