P 30: DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Basic rights; disability
DECLARATION OF RIGHTS, Basic rights; disability; Section 2 of Article I of the State Constitution to provide that a person may not be deprived of any right because of any disability.
Location: Laid on Table
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Declaration of Rights; Education
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 11/29/17, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Declaration of Rights, 01/25/18, 8:00 am, The Capitol, Tallahassee, Florida
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/26/18, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --If Received
• Favorable by Declaration of Rights; YEAS 6 NAYS 1
• Now in Education
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/01/18, 9:00 am, 116 Knott Building, Capitol Complex, Tallahassee, Florida
• Unfavorable by Education, laid on Table; YEAS 0 NAYS 6
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.