P 46: MISCELLANEOUS, Land Acquisition Trust Fund
PROPOSAL by Jacqui Thurlow-Lippisch
MISCELLANEOUS, Land Acquisition Trust Fund; Section 28 of Article X of the State Constitution to revise the manner of the distribution of funds that are deposited into the Land Acquisition Trust Fund from a portion of the net revenues derived from the excise tax on documents.
Location: Withdrawn from consideration
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Legislative; General Provisions
• On Committee agenda-- Legislative, 12/13/17, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Legislative, 01/26/18, 11:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Amendment(s) Adopted - Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- General Provisions, 02/01/18, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building, Capitol Complex,Tallahassee, Florida --If Received
• On Committee agenda-- Legislative, 02/02/18, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida
• Withdrawn from Legislative; General Provisions
• Withdrawn from further consideration
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.