P 6007: Lobbying and Abuse of Office by Public Officers
PROPOSAL by Style and Drafting ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Carlos Beruff ; Pam Bondi ; Lisa Carlton ; Hank Coxe ; Don Gaetz ; Emery Gainey ; Brecht Heuchan ; Fred Karlinsky ; Frank Kruppenbacher ; Tom Lee ; Roberto Martinez ; Rich Newsome ; Sherry Plymale ; Darryl Rouson ; William “Bill” Schifino, Jr. ; Chris Sprowls ; Jacqui Thurlow-Lippisch ; Carolyn Timmann
Lobbying and Abuse of Office by Public Officers; A proposal to amend Section 8 of Article II and Section 13 of Article V and create a new section in Article XII of the State Constitution to establish certain restrictions for specified public officers and employees regarding the personal representation for compensation of another person or entity before certain government bodies.
Location: Filed with Secretary of State
Proposal Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Style and Drafting
• On Committee agenda-- Style and Drafting, 04/05/18, 10:00 am, 102 House Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida -- Submitted as Committee Proposal; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• On Committee agenda-- Style and Drafting, 04/06/18, 9:00 am, 102 House Office Building, Tallahassee, Florida --Meeting cancelled
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Reports of Committees Calendar, 04/16/18
• Adopted; YEAS 30 NAYS 4
• Filed with Secretary of State
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed Proposal should be consulted as the official documents of the CRC.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the proposal text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the proposal text will open to the first page.